54 SARK – How to Live A Succulent & Compromise-Free Life
SARK has lived an epic life, filled with great adversity, amazing accomplishments, and of course, incredible stories.
She is a best selling author (with more than 2 million books sold!), transformative teacher, and beacon of love that will make you SMILE throughout this entire episode. We discuss SARK’s life, her new book, Succulent Wild Love (co-written with her fiancee, Dr. John Waddell), and what authenticity means to her.
So let’s give it up for The One and Only, SARK.
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes, Soundcloud, or Stitcher
- What one set of clothes SARK would wear on a trip around the world
- About her newest book Succulent Wild Love
- Why SARK and John have postponed their wedding
- What happened to the publishing of their book when John was diagnosed with cancer
- How she first met and fell in love with John
- How people are like succulent plants
- What authenticity means to her
- What micro-truth telling is
- How do you embrace feelings when you get scared
- What our inner critic is and why it is not bad
- How her inner dialogue has changed when she did transformation work
- How to be more loving to yourself
- How to communicate your sexual desires with your partner
- What impression management is and how people love our “flaws” the most
- All about the pathways to her calling and why she has had so many jobs
- What it was like for SARK to opt out of the money system for a number of years
- Why every single change in your life is always for the better
Question of The Week:
How well and deeply am I loving myself?
Exercise of The Week:
Look in mirror for 5 minutes and I say I love you repeatedly and notice how you feel and what comes up – with the goal to drop the mask.
The post 54 SARK – How to Live A Succulent & Compromise-Free Life appeared first on Make Your Mark Today.