55 Jessica Winterstern – The Importance of Sharing Your Gifts
Jessica Winterstern is talking the talk and walking the walk of self-love and authenticity. She is a writer for publications such as the Huffington Post, The House of Citrine, Dakini Magazine, leads celestial women’s circles, and a coach who is all about living transparently and from her heart.
In today’s episode, we’ll talk about living through fear and discomfort, the differences between emotional and authentic love, and how to cultivate more self-love in your life.
So let’s give it up for The One and Only, Jessica Winterstern.
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes, Soundcloud, or Stitcher
- What Jess is most excited about out of the projects she is working on
- What authenticity means to her
- About leaning into discomfort and walking the talk
- Why coming back to your vision and mission can help you go through discomfort
- Why going to India was one of the most pivotal moments in her life
- Why you can’t enforce your learnings on your family or other people
- What she has learned from her coaching clients
- How she is transparent about her life in the articles that she writes for The Huffington Post among others
- How Jess emailed Ariana Huffington and began writing a column on The Huffington Post
- How she became a writer
- Why she writes a lot of love letters
- The difference between emotional love and authentic love
- What you can do on the journey to self-love to cultivate that love
- What she did for Valentine’s Day
- About the book that she is working on
Question of The Week:
- Are you making self-honoring choices?
Exercise of The Week:
- Set aside 10 minutes for a self-love meditation
- Cafe Gratitude
- Connect with Jessica Winterstern:
- What’s the greatest compliment you can receive?
- What percentage of the time do you consider yourself to be each of the following – in the present, imagining the future, or remembering the past?
- If you were to rewind the clock, what moment would you want to re-live because you didnt feel you did it justice or appreciated it when it unfolded in real time?
- What one area of your life do you think you could be more real with yourself?
- What will it take for you to accomplish your goals?
The post 55 Jessica Winterstern – The Importance of Sharing Your Gifts appeared first on Make Your Mark Today.