57 Jake Ducey – How to be Courageous
Jake Ducey is a motivational speaker and author who has some amazing stories to tell from his short life so far.
He gets real in this episode and talks about his near-death experiences, why traveling the world didn’t fix his problems, and how smiling is so important.
So let’s give it up for The One and Only, Jake Ducey.
Listen & Subscribe on iTunes, Soundcloud, or Stitcher
- How Jake grew up as a jock and thought sports were the only thing he’d ever do
- The issues he had in high school and why he decided to run away and travel
- About the near-death experiences that have shaped him
- What confronting yourself looks and feels like
- The value of being tenacious
- How to make a favorable impression with a stranger or business target
- How publishers didn’t want to publish his book at first
- The incredible story of how Jake met Jack Canfield
- The difference between creating career capital and short term success
- His own relationship relationship with money
- How are “croc” brain effects everything that we feel and experience
- Why he has a chapter in his new book that is all about smiling
- Books Mentioned:
- Connect with Jake Ducey:
Question of The Week:
Choose how much money you want to make (for this example – $1 million) and ask yourself the question “How can I create that quantity (i.e. $1 million) of value?”
Exercise of The Week:
In the next 48 hours, go approach someone that caught your attention and have a conversation.