Amanda Holmes has lived many lives.
She was a singer/songwriter, then a meditation teacher, and now she is the CEO of the company her dad founded.
She's blazing a trail by being her authentic self.
-Why the inner critic can be so huge
-Dealing with death and loss
-The value of spirituality
-Practices of eastern medicine
-Why she never wanted to take over her dad’s business
-How to reinvent the modern workplace
-The importance of passion
-How to use flow in your business
1. What are you spending your money on?
2. If you could learn any one skill in the world without trying (like Matrix learning style), which would you pick?
3. What was your most irrational fear as a child?
4. What's something you have always wanted to do?
5. What does it mean to be human?
-Learn more about Chet Holmes International, the company that Amanda runs.