James Kinney is a serial entrepreneur and founder of 30,000 Feet, a business consulting firm.
He's overcome struggles in his life, and believes authenticity is what helped him overcome obstacles and make him the person he is today. Listen in to find out how he is redefining what it means to work and make a life in today's world.
-An authentic social media strategy
-A holistic approach to the modern workplace
-How to carry yourself like a leader
-How to overcome fear & anxiety
-How to know the game you’re playing
-Why being authentic is a superpower
1. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
2. If you could learn any one skill in the world without trying (like Matrix learning style), which would you pick?
3. Do you fear death? If so, do you have a good reason?
4. If your life was a movie, what would be the title?
5. How do you teach a lesson that you feel could change someones life, but they don’t want to hear it?
Learn more about 30,000 Feet at 30kft.me.
Read James' book here.
"Soul is when you have feeling behind what you say and do."SHARE
"Authenticity: Honesty with Velocity."SHARE
"Intention plus mechanics is the key to success. Not emotions."SHARE
"The only way to break through the clutter, is by being authentic."SHARE
"Create your own door."SHARE
"Be undeniable, and you will need no introduction."SHARE
"Become an expert within the system you are operating in."SHARE
"Authenticity is the pathway to success."SHARE
"Being authentic is a superpower."SHARE