Allison Kunath is an immensely talented artist who was pushed into freelancing after her corporate job dissolved.
But she created her own path and hopes to encourage others to live their passions as well, by getting over fear and tackling obstacles head-on.
-How to build a business as a working artist
-Why you have to start by believing it is possible
-The pros and cons of living in the age of art on Instagram
-Making authentic art vs what people want to see
1. What is your relationship with money?
2. Would you rather have to say everything that comes to your mind or never say anything again?
3. If you were guaranteed the correct answer to one question, what would you ask?
4. What would you do if you had a working time machine?
5. 5 years ago, how do you think you would have answered the question: where do you see yourself in 5 years? If its not where you are today, are you happy with the changes?
-Learn more about the Love Mob.
"Act as a walking advertisement for what you want in the world. Broadcast it."
"Let your joy lead you."
"If you're not self expressing, other parts of you dull."
"How can we change the way we relate to the world, in order to fix it?"
"You have to cross one hurdle before the next one presents itself sometimes."