Christine Hassler opens up in this episode, talking about how she learned about expectation hangovers from her own life experiences.
Now she's a thought leader, coach, and teacher, and committed to making the world a more open and peaceful place.
Listen in to hear me and Christine have one of the most raw and emotional conversations we've had on the podcast.
-What an expectation hangover is
-How to strike a balance in your life
-How our compensatory strategies help protect us
-Why self-care is so important
-Why your relationship with yourself is so important
-Why we need to honor what is present to us and let it release emotion
-The 5 different types of relationships that Christine teaches
-The value of spirituality
1. Do you ever talk to yourself out loud? If so, what about? And why?
2. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
3. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
4. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
5. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
"Growth doesn’t occur in our comfort zone."
"Certainty and control are an addiction."
"External experiences are a reflection of internal reality."
"We get too attached to outcomes and what things are supposed to be, and we miss the learning."
"The primary function of relationship is learning."
"Self care isn’t like a gas tank – keep it full at all times."
"Life isn’t about doing stuff, it's how we feel when we are doing it."
"Be the free expression of you."
"Take the time to know who you are, embrace it, and be it."