JuVan Langford is a man with a mission, and that mission is to redefine what it means to be a man.
He shares his inspiring story of going from foster care to being brought up by mentors who showed him unconditional support. He's living his dream now and is determined to get what he came for.
-What the world would be like if more men embodied integrity and honor
-Learning to be alone and find out what you want to do and who you want to be
-The importance of mentorship
-The difference between being a man, and being good at being a man
-The MenTour program
1. When was the last time you cried, and why?
2. What does your romantic love life like look like today, and is it line with what you want?
3. What makes you uncomfortable?
4. What's your perception of death?
5. When it's all said and done – what will the top paragraph of the JuVan Langford Wikipedia page say?
"When I stand for what I truly want, than I can have what I came for."SHARE
"If more men stepped into their authenticity, the world would be a more incredible place than it is already."SHARE
"Be unapologetic when asking for support."SHARE
"How do I use the current moment, versus allowing it to use me?"SHARE
"You take you everywhere you go - Fully love yourself."SHARE
"There's being a man, being good at being a man, and then being a good man."SHARE
"Some have a strong will and some have a strong will not."SHARE
"Emotions are real life feedback."SHARE